Leicester & Remote
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Our client is a trusted supplier of technology to the financial services industry and has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
They are looking for a candidate who is able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
I am looking for a Business Analyst with strong Agile skills to join the Software Development Team as the liaison between business users and development teams for a range of desktop and web-based wealth management software solutions.
You will have experience working as a product owner as Business Analyst in software development where you have developed web based apps, IOS apps and Android apps.
It is essential that you have excellent written and communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders across the company; both internally and externally and are a genuine team player.
My client is based in Leicester, but currently all staff are working remotely so this is also a remote role, but you should be within easy reach of Leicester for the eventuality that this changes, although it is intended for this role to involve remote working at some level into the future.
Key Skills: Minimum of 2:1 in a technology or business related degree, AGILE experience, AGILE qualification, SQL, financial services experience is ideal, JIRA, IOS apps, Android Apps, web based apps, software development
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your da
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Trailer Driver
- Backend Software Engineer - (Node.js)
- Backend Engineer, Remote -  (Node.js)
- Buying Administrator
- Front of House & Bar Staff
- Infrastructure Engineer (Implementation)
- Diagnostic and Service Technician
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Sales Executive - Blinds & Shutters
- Farm Agent
- Junior Designer (Typography/UX)
- Mid/Senior Designer (Web/Mobile/App)