Junior Developer - Sunderland
Salary: up to £22K
Our client is well established and successful organisation focused in making and publishing games for over 15 years based in North East of England.
Working within a highly skilled team of Programmers (Senior & Junior) focusing on gaming platforms.
Working closely with Senior Developers on different plugin systems, from day one you will be working on a live title and will be working with our artists and designers for efficient task implementation.
? Developing high quality and reliable code for our games using C# and Unity Engines
? Write GUI systems
? Optimise performance KPIs
? Work on AI systems
? Create achievement, leaderboard and event systems
? Development and Implementation third party APIs
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Experience of coding in C++ and C# is essential
? Experience of using the Unity Engine
? Understanding F2P casual mobile games
? Graduates / Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science
? Self-Motivated team player who can be Agile in code development.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Pest Control Technician
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Trailer Driver
- Backend Software Engineer - (Node.js)
- Backend Engineer, Remote -  (Node.js)
- Buying Administrator
- Front of House & Bar Staff
- Infrastructure Engineer (Implementation)
- Diagnostic and Service Technician
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Sales Executive - Blinds & Shutters
- Farm Agent
- Junior Designer (Typography/UX)