Entry Level Accounts Assistant
Entry Level Accounts Assistant - Chelmsford
Salary: up to Circa £16,000 to £21,000
Our company are the UK's largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their state of the art dealership.
This role is ideal for someone looking for their first accounting role.
It will be responsible for processing invoices to make sure the business is up to date.
Training and development will also be provided.
? Processing invoices
? Assistant account department
? Undertaking training and development
? Using Microsoft office for workload
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will be studying towards or wish to study the AAT qualification.
You should have strong Microsoft office skills especially excel and able to repeat tasks throughout the day.
You should also show the willingness to learn and have an eye for detail and accuracy.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Car Sales Executive
- Client Support Engineer
- Mid/Senior UI Designer (Web/Mobile/App)
- Offshore Wind Market Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
- Car Sales Executive
- Junior UI Designer (Typography)
- Marketing/ CRM/ Campaigns Executive, Remote
- Jnr/Mid Full Stack Engineer (Marketing Tech Stacks), Remote
- Lab Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager