HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner | Ideally CIPD or Degree qualified | Gibraltar | Salary £Excellent plus benefits
SRGEurope are actively recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join a growing Digital company with exciting plans for growth.
They have a long established base on the sunny island of Gibraltar.
The appointed HRBP will work alongside the HR Director and the team to help create positive business solutions.
You will have proven expertise in successfully managing staff and be able to demonstrate the highest level of interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer:
- Excellent salary package
- Benefits package
- Genuine career progression as part of a senior level team
- 360 days sunshine
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in a HR business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Knowledge of current thinking in Human Resources issues and trends and evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines
Preferred candidates will have the following qualifications and skills:
- CIPD or degree qualified
- Understanding of the latest thinking in learning and particularly the technologies used to deliver learning effectively is desirable
- Ability to manage and develop others is essential
- The ability to execute on projects, able to propose solutions to improve our capability
- Excellent problem-solving skills - be solution driven
- The role will involve overnight stays and travel across our client's locations at times with hours that reflect the needs of the operation
- Computer literate - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighboring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Send your CV in response to the ad or contact direct Angelique Pearson, Managing Director, SRGEurope on 00350 200 69999 or email@example.com
Skills : HR Business Partner | HRBP |Digita l| Online Gaming | CIPD | Project Management
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Norwegian Content Writer
- Finnish Casino Content Writer
- Media Buyer
- Media Buyer (Polish)
- Account Manager
- Insurance Director
- Sales Agent (Polish)
- Affiliates Manager (Swedish)
- Operational Risk Manager
- Compliance Administrator
- Management Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Recruitment Consultant
- AML Manager
- Assistant Manager Audit
- AML Manager
- Finance Manager
- Compliance & AML Officer
- Compliance Analyst (12 Month Contract)
- Financial Analyst