NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
My client is a specialist within Lift Industry, Based in the Northern part of the UK
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the Installation for clients throughout the North and North East but this position is for an engineer based in ideally Oxford as they have just won a new contract in the South UK
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Lifts to an NVQ standard:
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Lift experience is essential for this position and only people from the Lift Industry can be considered
You must have a history within the Lift industry and have a relevant NVQ to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and package,
Salary: £35,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- UPS Field Service Engineer – Northampton/Hertfordshire
- Stairlift/Mobility Service Engineer - Stevenage/Hertfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Plant Engineer - Bristol