Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
My client are a well-established company who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Autoclaves Field Service Engineer to cover the West Yorkshire & surrounding areas.
The position offers an attractive salary plus benefits including company van and mobile, this is a great opportunity to join an ever growing business who have been specialising in the design, manufacture and maintenance of Autoclave equipment for many years.
The job role includes:-
You will play a key role as part of their Service team who will be tasked with delivering technical service to customers, which will include installation & testing, fault finding and repair, and preventative maintenance of Autoclaves.
You will be expected to minimise downtime and ensure customer satisfaction.
You will operate across South Yorkshire and the East Midlands, hours will be flexible, including early starts and/or late finishes, plus occasional weekend work.
Company van and mobile will be provided.
The suitable candidate:-
This role will suit a reliable, honest engineer with good experience of service and breakdown repair of Autoclaves in various settings.
Ideally experience of providing technical support would be an advantage, as would passion for delivering great levels of client service.
You will need to be a versatile person with a positive attitude along with great organisational skills and multi-tasking ability.
Ideally: Electrically/Electronically qualified.
City & Guilds
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - Exeter
- Trainee Builder - Pulborough
- Asbestos Surveyor - London & Kent
- UKAS Quality Manager (S301/CoCA) - Essex
- Asbestos Analyst/Air Testing - Kent
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Hampshire/Berkshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Norfolk
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Sales Executive
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent/Essex
- Service Coordinator - Manchester
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Nottinghamshire
- CAD Technician Based in Bradford
- Workshop/Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Tamworth
- Pest Control Technician - Redditch - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pipe Fitter/ Plumber
- Pest Control Technician In North London
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in Bedfordshire